Better Already by Northern State.
Rockers to Swallow by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It was the cafeteria song on Grey's last night. It's an odd video.
This site is fun
The Human Clock
It's funny how my body react differently when I get migraines. This afternoon I went to the gym (becasue my doctor recommends that I go to the gym, even when I have migraines. I went this afternoon and worked out like a beast, I honestly thought hat I might pass out afterwards. But, nothing. I barely broke a sweat. I get tougher and I don't even realize it.
I love love love this song,
I can have fun tonight because I don't work tommorow. YAY!
I was in the line at Tims and 2 little boys were walking home from school. They were probably about 5 and 9. The 5 yr old was walking a few steps behind the other when he started crying, and threw his backpack on the ground. The 9 yr old kept walking and asked "What's wrong?". When the 6 yr. old didn't answer, the 9 yr old stopped walking, turned around, and asked again. The 6 yr old picked up a stick, squatted on the ground and began playing in the mud, still crying, and said,
"School was hard this week. My brain thought a lot. I just want to play with this stick."
Well said.
This is also a fun site. It is the most recent pictures that have been put on Livejournal.
Like The Human Clock, it automatically updates.
This is the greatest sign ever,

That was more than 5, but I'm ADHD, so pick your 5.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment