Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Exciteday

I am so excited about tommorow, becasue,

1. It's the last day of work before a 4 day holiday.
(2 of those 4 days will be spent at the lake. The whole family is going to be up there for Thanksgiving dinner, in which no one will have to cook (it's being catered, sort of).)

2. It's Turkey Day at school
(the students run to the hill and back to get tickets to enter a draw to win a Turkey for their family). Plus, one of the classes that I am in are going to be making Pumpkin Pies.

3. GREY'S ANATOMY.

4. It's Jean day at school.

5. Tommorow it will be 3 weeks until my trip to Edmonton!!!

6. I am going to buy a new digital camera.

7. GREY'S ANATOMY!!

8. It's payday.

9. Shaw is coming to give me more channels.

10. Grey's Anatomy is on. I did not watch Private Practise tonight. I don't think that I am going to watch it anymore. Not so much for it.

11. I am going to go to the gym and run my ass off.
(I haven't been as much as I was going before, becasue I have been working like a beast)


On side note #1...

I live next door to my landlord. I swear she must think that I have OCD, because almost everyday I forget something as soon as my apartment door closes. And everyday I say under my breath,
"I must think I have OCD."

On closing side note...

My students, oi, it's like those gophers that peek out of the machine at the fair and you have to club their heads with a mallets.



http://whacamole.com/
I can't believer there is actually a site.

Good thing at least 1 of my 4 students is a sweetheart.

I have a headache, so I am going to go to sleep...yes, before 10.
Have a good night.

No comments: