



This is what my place looked like last night between 4 and 7:30. I had family and friends over for dessert. I made Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, Saskatoon Berry and Red River cereal muffins, Strawberry Shortcase and Chocolate Chip cookies. It was good, I had 10 people in my apartment. It was good times. I did recieved this as a gift,

An aloe vera plant. Or, as my Grandma used to call it, a "Healing Plant." The problem, I don't know how many time I should water it.
Woah, I thought that I would be able to make this longer, but I just caught myself nodding off. I did that today at school, but one of my students covered for me and said, "You were just looking down and it looked like you were sleeping but you weren't." I love children. One of my students talked to me today. They said "Ok."
Here is a weekend away update. No longer are we going to Edmonton, and not Regina, but... Costco. My Mom hurt her foot so we deiceded to go to Costco instead of venturing out of town. Take that cutest little boys ever (sarcasm).
Costco, yeah...

5 comments:
Minor/moderate stress on a plant in fact increases its awesomeness. Let it dry out until you can see it beginning to wilt, and then water. Make note of how long in between it goes. The flowers will be bigger.
Thanks!
:)
So why am I one of many who keep you sane?
People keep me same. Like right now, I am dealing with a stressful situation as a result of happenings that have occurred over the past couple of months. Then, I check my e-mail, and LOOK! You are interested in giving me advice on my plant, which is right beside me but the furthest thing from my mind right now. I also slip away from my life and into those of "the ones that keep me same" sometimes. Kind of like a pay it forward type of thing I think. I have always been a people person, it's like my ju ju, or chocolate.
I give audrey 2 a cup of water every Sunday.
Post a Comment