Saturday, November 17, 2007

Music is good, but where would it be without videos

That was a conversation that a couple of us had at work tonight. It really got me thinking. I love videos, but not necessarily the song. Here are my list of top 15,



The sweetest video (and song) ever, in my opinion.



Very cool video. It's kind of timeless.



This video creeped the cookies out of me when I was little. Now it's just funny.




Greatest Christmas song ever. The video is super fun!



Julia Roberts and Dave Matthews.



This is why I LOVE Dean Martin.





This song is getting played at every part of my life.



This is just a funny video.



They're all so beautiful in this video.They all look like they're having so much fun with each other. I know all of the choreography to this song.



I think that Fergie is just great.



I love this video, so well done.



becasue you're mine...




sweet little number.



I hope the class I take is this fun!



and finally...

No comments: