I went into work early, and realized that I wasn't scheduled. So I stayed until the night relief came on, and then I left.
I am now watching Grey's (where I think they should add some Sitters {Client Attendants} to the staff)and drinking Red wine that I got from a friend last weekend.
I just have to say that Gizzie is so awkward It's from Australia and dated 2002, so I think that it should be good. The thing is, I've lost my drinking "touch".I used to drink like any other young person, go to the bar, beers with my friends, etc. One night, it landed me in the Hospital and I could have died. After that, I quit completely, which brought down my tolerance level. Now, when I drink 2 glasses of wine or 1/2 a bottle of beer, I'm done for the night. I think I just need to drink it with someone, and know how to.
School was great today. We had a beautiful Remembrance Day ceremony, I cried. I'll be sleeping through Remembrance Day, becasue I work the night shift the night before, so I'll post this now,
This is such a beautiful song.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment