Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So today...

was the day of our Care & Share lunch at school. Our bussiness partners, WBM, come in every year and serve an AMAZING turkey dinner to our students that is cooked by a well known Chef in the city.

Special guests always come,

Mr. Rathwell, the Director of Education, came, who

let me graduate when I was 4 credits short in high school
who gave me my job
who told me to call him back after I couldn't be on the sub list becasue I was screwed over by my Tech school (SIAST)
who hired me as an EA even after he no longer had the job of hiring EA subs
and knows me and always addresses me by my first name. I know it's not much, but its huge to me.

I love him.

and Santa came too.

and

Mr Brad Wall, the Premier of Saskatchewan came. He served Turkey and stuffing to everyone and was so nice to one of my little special needs girl that I work with when we went through his lone.

A very nice man.

I didn't take any pictures though.

My Dad usually comes to it every year,
but missed this one.

No comments: