Tuesday, October 7, 2008

song's about me now

Everything in Life,
is only for now.
I will go in this way and find my own way out.
I just want to put these wings to test.
Please excuse me if I act a little strange,
for I know not what I do.
It feels like lightening running through my veins
everytime I look at you.
I don't want to fake it
I just want to make it
I know that I am the Luckiest.
When the whole world fits inside of your arms
Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm
Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
When you say you love me
The world goes still, so still inside and
When you say you love me
For a moment, there's no one else alive
I want you,
more than anything
I can't stop laughing

No comments: