Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let's love Miss M day

Today I wore my favorite-est ever black Old Navy strapless sun dress with a black cardigan. Very simple and cute. I slept in a little, so I didn't have a lot of time to spend on my face. My hair washed washed and worn, which made it curly, which I am wearing more and more these days. I headed out of my building and picked up a coffee at the Roastery . Ready to start the day.

When I got to school, some older girls commented on my black Mac & Jac sunglasses.

then,

one of my students told me that I looked really pretty. Thanks.

then,

One of my co-workers told me that I look nice and summery.

then,

one of my students told me that I smelt happy (I wore allure today, not happy).

then,

another student told me that they like my eyes.

I was going to bake a couple of Saskatoon Pies for my class,
but they didn't have Saskatoon berries anywhere last night,
so my boyfriend bought the class a couple of pumpkin pies,

and some of then made him Thank You cards.

I really didn't think I was that special.


Oh,
and I'm writing a children's book.

No comments: