I haven't purposely not blogged for a long time. I have been really busy.
School is done this Wednesday for the students and Friday for the staff. It has been a good, strengthening year. It may be the last year that I will be with my kids (I was with them in Kindergarten and Grade 1). I am hoping to get lots of work this summer, so far I haven't heard anything from any of the jobs that I have applied for, but there's always sitting.
I have started seeing someone, and it's going very great.
That is, really, all.
Have a great weekend!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great to hear about your good news! I missed reading your blog posts. Don't be such a stranger.
Also: This week's Friday Question...
"Where would you most like to go on vacation, if you could."
Post a Comment