Thursday, March 6, 2008

I should be studying but...

I have ADD and can only do that for so long.

I NEVER thought that I would like going back to school as much as I do. The classes are lots of fun and informative. Tere are all women in the class, so it's makes it kind of interesting that way. I am quite excited for when I start the RPN course. It's so intersting. Although, I do admit it, there are times when I catch myself nodding off.

Next Tuesday, an hr after my class ends, I will be starting an exercise class. I should sleep good then.

Oh, and by the way,
the swag will be mailed out this coming Tuesday.

I won a free coffee on Roll Up The Rim today. Becasue of my crazy arthritic hands, I can only bite up the rim. That will probably loose me a prize. I checked out my prize in front of one of my little girls. This is how the conversation went,

Me - Maybe I'll win a car

Her - smiles and shrugs

roll up the rim

Me - I won a coffee.

Her - A coffee is better than winning a car becasue now you don't have to pay for the coffee becasue it's free.

lol

Now, back to studying.

I am the poster child for ADD.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I've won a coffee as well. We're coffee winners!

Scott said...

If your the poster child I'm the mascot!

erik hogstrom said...

That kid was wise beyond her years.
Think of the various hassles that come from owning a car, versus the simple joy of sipping a coffee.
If I were you, I would consult that kid on numerous issues.