Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my christmas

I am completely exhaursted after working the past 6 days (8 hrs days)and celebrating 6 nights with my sisters Christmas party, Christmas eve at my parents, and Christmas Day dinner. I worked my last shift today, until who knows. Here is my Christmas,





Before and after photos of my friend Kim & I Christmas shopping.



My sister & Bro in law. Hosts of an amazing Christmas party that included...



Table top Ms. Pac man. An original machine from the 80's.



A Chocolate fountain (and my baking).



Guitar Hero.



Lots of Jingle bell rocking was had.



and a chocolate fountain.



A Beautiful Wreath.



Pointsetta.



Cheastnuts anyone?



My Dad & Brother got each other dolleys (cute).



Christmas attacked my apartment this years. It's still re-cooperating and is still not ready to talk about it.



My Haul. It gets bigger when you click it.







My tree.

2 comments:

Ali said...

looks awesome!
merry christmas

(we played guitar hero too!)

Anonymous said...

Aww, looks like you had a good Christmas! :D